Update by user May 10, 2016

Several weeks later, I have returned the cheap piece of rubbish Beddinginn sent but still no refund.This is a Chinese based company so they just don't care about the law in other countries.

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM.

They will rip you off.

Paypal are still trying to deal with them but I have just about given up hope of seeing a refund.Nasty people and very nasty products.

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2016

I ordered a rose print very pretty blanket and received a blanket with baby pink, blue and yellow circles all over it.Nothing at all like what I ordered.

Don't buy anything from this company, as I paid by Paypal, I will be lodging an official complaint through them too. They are an outright scam and need to be avoided. Does anyone know how to lodge a complaint through Google?

The photos look great on their website, but they don't send what you order so there is no point choosing anything on their site.I will never buy from them again and will do my best to ensure nobody else gets scammed by this company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i received the wrong product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bedding inn blanket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $94. Bedding Inn needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedding inn blanket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bedding Inn.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments