Burleigh, Queensland
1.4

I purchased a set of Christmas pattern bedding but the pattern on the pillowcases was sewn on sideways so it looked ridiculous so AU$146 wasted.Emailed Gretel in customer service but would not replace the two pillowcases despite the fault being with their quality control procedures.

I had purchased the set during the year but apart from checking the design on the was correct when it arrived, I didn't open the packet until I was ready to use them at Christmas.

I would never recommend this company again as there quality control and after sales service are terrible.So buyer beware.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

Bedding Inn - These guys are the worst !!! Bedding Inn "I received my item damaged and simply asked for full return of my money and got the most annoying emails from this company that is driving me crazy, and still..." Read more Bedding Inn - Bedding Review from Aurora, Colorado Bedding Inn "Great experience ! Excellent quality fabric and amazing prints that stands out ! I just got my 2 sets of beddings and I must admit I am absolutely thriled with..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more