Style and Design

WARNING! SCAMMERS! THIS IS THE WORST SERVICE IVE EVER HAD I RESPONDED TO YOUR MESSAGE RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS YOU SENT IT AND YOU STATED THAT YOU WILL GET BACK TO ME ASAP BUT NEVER DID YOU KNOW WHAT I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY ANY LONGER THEN I HAVE TO FORGET AN EXCHANGE I WANT MY REFUND NOW I HAVE SPOKEN TO A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP A FEW TIMES AND EACH TIME WAS VERY UNSUCCESSFUL STOP TRYING TO WAIT HOPING ILL FORGET ABOUT MY MONEY BECAUSE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN I WILL LITERALLY TAKE THIS COMPANY DOWN OVER MY 15858 THIS IS A SHAME JUST SAD IF YOU ALL THINK YOURE GOING TO TAKE MY MONEY AND LEAVE ME WITH SOME CHEAP *** OVERPRICED RIPPED PRODUCT THEN YOU DEFINITELY DONT KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF DOING TO RID SCAMMERS SUCH AS YOURSELF WHERE THE *** IS MY REFUND I REQUESTED ONE THE VERY NEXT MORNING AFTER RECEIVING THE DAMAGED SEAT COVERS SO I DONT WANT TO HEAR *** ABOUT A 7 DAY PERIOD I HAVE ALL OF THE PICTURES PROOF EMAILS OF ALL MY REQUESTS COMPLAINTS AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE CONVERSATIONS HOW DO I RECEIVE MY REFUND

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality, poor service, damaged product" of bedding inn car seat cover from Bedding Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $158 and wants Bedding Inn to "send me what i asked for! i don't trust you all with refunding my money only a fool will believe that! then i'll be out of ragedy seat covers and money!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bedding Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

Lake Arrowhead, California, United States #1190822

Yes thanks for saving unwanted stress. Just way to many bad reviews to even consider purchasing from this company. Thank you and good luck in resolving this issue.

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1149443

Thanks for submitting about this company and its business practices!Through your unfortunate experience I will be saved from the same treatment!

Hope that you get you funds back very soon!!

If anyone ever mentions this company to me I will warn them as you have taken the time to do for the public here!Thanks again!