Style and Design
Style and Design

I received my item damaged and simply asked for full return of my money and got the most annoying emails from this company that is driving me crazy, and still no response for my refund.I'm told there will be an investigation of the carrier but, ok if that'll work.

I JUST WANT MY REFUND!!! PLEASE BEWARE AND PLEASE DON"T ORDER FROM THESE GUYS UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOTHING BUT TELL YOU LIES AND DUPE YOU INTO THINKING THEY'RE ACTUALLY THERE TO HELP!!! I tried to be patient like they repeatedly to me to in 5 or 6 e -mails but I just kept getting lies sent to me so I would eventually get tired but, I will give my advice to as many websites as possible so I can warn good people not to get burned by these guys.

They usually read a review I gave to another website, got in touch with me just to tell me to be patient.WORSE WEB SITE EVER BUYERS BEWARE...

Review about: Bedding Inn Car Seat Cover.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Lies that was told from these guys.

Comments

Awful company. Don't make the mistake of ordering as you will be highly disappointed and angry. I ordered 3d bedding that wasn't anything like they pictured, the only place it belongs is in the trash.

Oshawa, Ontario, Canada #1336121

This place should be shut down , same thing , recieved the item all damaged . He sends someone to get it and then the fun begins .

You need to stay away from this place . Shut these scammers down !!!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1331196

Hi, please kindly tell us your correct order No. so that we can help with your problem.