I ordered a bed conforter and sheets 2 months ago and still have not received it, even though I was promised it within 8-10 days.When I tried to get my money back I was offered $10 for something that was $90; and when I typed in the shipping information the whole page suddenly translated into Chinese.

I thought I was buying these products from a safe and trust worthy store. The website did not state where the website was based so I assumed it was someplace in North America or Europe.

Turned out I was wrong and scammed instead.I strongly advise NOT to but from this website.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Bedding Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bedding Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bedding Inn and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments