Houston, Texas
3.8

I really wish that some of you would read that it's a duvet COVER..Not duvet..

Just like a couch cover..

My order came on time and was exactly what I ordered.My cover in the picture looks thin, but if I put a bigger cover inside it would look thicker.

Review about: Bedding Inn Bedding Set.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

#1120735

Dear customer,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.

Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?You can also contact us via service@beddinginn.com or reviews@beddinginn.com.

I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!

Best regards,

Beddinginn Team

Trease
to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1120779

You misunderstood my comment. I'm satisfied with my order..thank you

to Anonymous #1121262

Funny how you, Beddinginn Team respond to a positive review versus all of the negative ones on here still waiting for an answer submitted before this one...

to Anonymous #1124624

It's the same response as the negative review response and it's not a negative review.Don't hate them.

It's Asia and this is perfectly normal business in Asia.They'll learn eventually.