Bedding Inn - Review about Bedding Set from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I ordered a beddinginn duvet set (see image 1)...on Jan 8, 2016 I received my order (see image 2). NOTHING AT ALL like the image on their website!!!!!!!!!!
I contacted firstname.lastname@example.org and stated my dissatisfaction inquiring about their return policy. I was asked by LUCY to send photos...I complied.
I was then told that "if you do not like it, you can return it but we will only refund you the cost of the set...and not the shipping fee because we sent it to you". Well..."I" paid them to ship it to me! "And make sure it comes back in the same condition and in its original packaging".
I was also told that to ship it back, It would be at "my" cost. So...I received a quote from FedEx for $200 Cdn and from Canada Post for $75. Both are more than the refund!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beddinginn.com in CHINA likely counts on the consumer to 'give up' and cut their losses!!! POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS...POOR QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM BEDDINGINN.COM. YOU WILL BE SORRY!!! And out a lot of $! What they sent me was so ugly...I cannot even give it as a gift. Will donate it to a shelter...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Bedding Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "Ordered a tailored chiffon dress from them cost $260.00 Canadian and It was poorly made, wrong bodice color, cut wrong, and too big. I've been exchanging emails for weeks..."
- "Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept. 22. (We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several..."
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."