Bedding Inn - Review about Bedding Set from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia

54 of 104 Bedding Inn reviews

I ordered a beddinginn duvet set (see image 1)...on Jan 8, 2016 I received my order (see image 2). NOTHING AT ALL like the image on their website!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted service@beddinginn.com and stated my dissatisfaction inquiring about their return policy. I was asked by LUCY to send photos...I complied.

I was then told that "if you do not like it, you can return it but we will only refund you the cost of the set...and not the shipping fee because we sent it to you". Well..."I" paid them to ship it to me! "And make sure it comes back in the same condition and in its original packaging".

I was also told that to ship it back, It would be at "my" cost. So...I received a quote from FedEx for $200 Cdn and from Canada Post for $75. Both are more than the refund!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beddinginn.com in CHINA likely counts on the consumer to 'give up' and cut their losses!!! POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS...POOR QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! DO NOT BUY FROM BEDDINGINN.COM. YOU WILL BE SORRY!!! And out a lot of $! What they sent me was so ugly...I cannot even give it as a gift. Will donate it to a shelter...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 104 Bedding Inn reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
bigtombays

Jan 22 #1099140

I'm serious go to that god *** warehouse and *** some *** up. Then just take the one you wanted.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.