Verified Reviewer

3.0

I received car seat covers that didn't fit the way I thought they should fit. The color of the seat covers was not like what I saw on the website.

They sent me a link to watch a video oven install which only brought me back to their front sale page. I text him asking for a proper video and it took them three days to get back to me. By then I already installed them in my car and was not satisfied with the fit no other color. I removed everything from my car to prevent damage knowing that I was going to return them.

I contacted them on February 7th and they shut me an email telling me that they would be closed from February 8th to February 15th due to a company holiday.

I have yet to resolve this problem. They still have my money and I still am in receipt of the seat covers.

User's recommendation: I have no recommendation as of right now I am waiting to see how this all plays out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bedding Inn Car Seat Cover.

Bedding Inn Pros: Fast shipping.

Bedding Inn Cons: Refund and exchange policy.

Comments