Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

I have not receive any email from you guys about my order

How can I track my order? I haven’t receive any email about my order.

Can you send a link to me track my order? Thank you

#1927271
According to the Beddinginn Help page, once they ship out your order, they will send a confirmation email to your registered email with the tracking No information.
For further information please contact Beddinginn Customer Service by phone at +865 128 588 9920 or via the support form on the Pissed Consumer website.
#1941551
@Larry Taylor That is not a real number
#1946242
@Amber F This telephone number is stated on the company official website. Please check it out at beddinginn.com/help/Contact-Us-229.html#detail1.
Advertisements

Why did the person e mailing me just stop talking to me out of nowhere?

You sent something that I didn't want. I paid 250 for sheets that we're supposed to be a big fluffy lacey pink duvet.

I wish I would have known this site was a scam. Now I'm out 250 and no one will talk to me. I keep calling the number in China and it just keeps giving me an answering service. Im pissed.

I am going to make sure everyone knows not to come to this site for anything. You sent me a bunch of sheets.

I'm beyond angry. It was a gift for my daughter's birthday!

#1993768
According to the Bedding Inn return policy, if you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, you should be able to return your purchase within 7 days from the delivered date.
To make a return you should send the package with your Order Number & your log-in account in it.
To get more information about your order, please contact the Bedding Inn customer care team by email at service@beddinginn.com.
View

Can you please send my order anyway

by Deeksha

can you please just send my order thank you

0 answers
View

Why did i not get all my seat covers

You sent me two sets of front seat covers i ordered car seat covers for 5 seater

#1969366

According to the Bedding Inn Help section, if some ordered items are missing, you should contact the Bedding Inn customer care team for assistance. Once confirmed, they will send you the details about how they send you the missing items or make a full refund. You may reach out to them:
  • via the company's social networks;
  • by mail to
  • Beddinginn.com (Tidebuy International Limited Poland Branch) 13535 Marquardt Avenue Santa Fe Springs, California 90670 United States

View

When will my item be shipped? It is only showing paid, nothing further.

I placed an order on 12/04/20 and the only info available is PAID $151.53. Where is my order and when will it be shipped?

The site will not give me any more information.

Please get back to me or refund my money. Thanks so much.

#1969370

According to the Bedding Inn Help section, the receiving time consists of the processing time and shipping time. Processing time usually takes about 3-7 calendar days. Shipping time usually takes 3-10 calendar days.
Once Bedding Inn ships your order, they should send a confirmation email to your registered email with the tracking No information. You should also be able to view the status of your order at beddinginn.com:
  • click the 'View Detail' button;
  • view Order Tracking.

To get more information about your order, please contact the Bedding Inn customer care team:

Where is my orders

#1967408
According to the Bedding Inn help section, once they ship out your order, they should send a confirmation email to your registered email with the tracking information. To track the status of your order, please follow these steps:
  • log in to your Bedding Inn account at beddinginn.com;
  • click the 'View Detail' button;
  • click 'Order Tracking' to view all the detailed information about your order.

• via the company's social networks.

Support is provided Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM (GMT +08:00).
View

How can i cancel my order

Never recieved order

#1949236
According to the Bedding Inn cancellation policy:
For all custom made items, curtains:
  • orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation should be eligible for a full refund;
  • orders canceled after 24 hours of purchase but before shipment, a partial refund including the full shipping cost and 50% of the product price should be issued;
  • once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.

For all other items:
  • orders canceled before shipping should be eligible for a full refund;
  • once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled.

As stated at beddinginn.com, the shipping time depends on the processing time and the delivery time. Average processing time is 3 to 15 working days. The delivery time may take 2 to 8 business days.
To get more information about your order status as well as how to cancel it, please contact the Bedding Inn customer care team:
  • via the company's social networks.

Support is provided Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 6:00PM (GMT +08:00)

Where is my order

by Lillyana

I didn't get my order

0 answers
View

I need the right car seat covers

Nothing fits except the seats in front not even the head rest. Do I have the wrong package?

#1927272
According to the Beddinginn Help page, if the item received by the buyer lacks some functions, the buyer should complain about the product problems and provide related images and/or videos within 7 days from the date of receiving the item, the delivery receipt, etc. You can contact the Beddinginn customer service representative, they would try to compensate you.
If you come across a misfit problem, you should refer to their size chart first, if the size does not correspond with the size chart they provided on the website(5 CM deviation is tolerable), big discrepancy(normally more than 5 CM), you should contact the customer service rep for compensation.
If you do not want compensation but an exchange, unsatisfied items can be returned for exchange in 7 days if buyers are willing to pay for the postage.
If you are not satisfied with the bedding and want to return for exchange, whatever the reason is, Beddinginn allows you to return it for exchange as long as the buyer is willing to pay for the postage.

Checking on order

Order sent on June 30th. For 3 D curtains1130****.

3 d vivid coconut trees in sunset printed in vibrant colors scenery chsrged$128.00 on my debit card.

Just wondering how soon they will be ready. Thank you Gail Fouts anniesduex@***.com.

#1927273
According to the Beddinginn shipping policy, there are four key factors that will decide when you receive your items:
  • Shipping method;
  • Time in transit;
  • Item Processing Time;
  • Unavoidable reasons (bad weather conditions, strikes, etc.)

Once Beddinginn ships your order, they will send a confirmation email to your registered email with the tracking No information, or you can refer to "My Account" on the website. When you click the "View Detail" button, there is a column called Order Tracking, where you can view all the detailed information about your order.
This company is a scam. please call your bank to dispute the charge as goods not received. If you paid by PayPal email them to dispute the charge. Beddinginn is a cheap Chinese company not a USA company
View more answers (1)

I need t change my order

Its not the right color the I want for my truck

#1927274
According to Beddinginn Help, if the color of the item you have received is not as described in the image and the product description, you should contact the customer service representative for an exchange or refund.
Due to the fact that different items are stored and preserved in the different storages, so you need to contact Beddinginn Customer Service before shipping unhappy items back. You may try to reach out to Beddinginn Customer Service by phone at +865 128 588 9920 or via the support form on the Pissed Consumer website.
Beddinginn is a fraud. Please call your bank to dispute the charge as chargeback or if you paid by paypal email them for a refund. Just google all the reviews. It's a cheap Chinese company. Put Ur reviews and show pictures on their Facebook page

Where is my order

I try to track the order and it says it can't be found. I am really upset at this site. Need someone to contact me asap.

2 answers

According to Bedding Inn shipping policy receiving time is calculated by adding processing time to shipping time. Total delivery time may take up to 17 calendar days. You can track your order via the information you receive in the confirmation email. You can contact Bedding Inn customer service by phone at 86-512-8****920 or via email at service@***.com.
View more answers (1)

Do I have to pay individual shipping for each item?

I NEED 2 Order ALOT of Items &;;;; FeeL I Shouldn't be CharGed Shipping HandLinG InDiViduaLLy

3 answers
Beddinginn is a fraud. Please call your bank to dispute the charge as chargeback or if you paid by paypal email them. Just google all the reviews. it's all a scam. It's a cheap Chinese scamming company
According to the Bedding Inn shipping policy, different items have different shipping costs. Shipping costs are calculated individually for each order based on the number and weight of items in your order, as well as the shipping method you choose.
If you want to find out the shipping fee, you should add all your items into the shopping cart and then click the 'proceed to pay' button, you will enter a new page which allows you to fill your shipping address, you can choose the destination where the package is supposed to go, then the corresponding shipping fee, total cost as well as discount will be shown to you.
Are you serious about buying from Beddinginn? Please if you want to lose your money go ahead with buying stuff them. Just dont complain afterwards. Look at all the reviews from other customers its all a scam they wont send anything to you
View more answers (2)

I haven't even received the item I purchased but I've heard nothing but bad things about this company

So, I purchased some seat covers for my car. They took money from my account.

I've never heard another word from them.

I've left messages and tried to call and it not in English. I've heard nothing good about beddinginn and if rather have my money back.

#1927275
According to the Beddinginn Help page, you may try to trace your order using the “My Accounts” tab on the company website. When you click the "View Detail" button, there is a column called Order Tracking, where you can view all the detailed information about your order.
If you fail to receive the item, it may be in transit. Except for customs detention, this refers to any delivery failure case. The tracking information shown on the carrier's official website includes customs cleared, leaving the processing centre, being dispatched, etc. In such cases, Beddinginn should take full responsibility and make a full refund to you.
Please contact Beddinginn Customer Service by phone at +865 128 588 9920 for further assistance.
View more answers (1)

How can i get my refund.?

I ordered car seat covers for my car and paid almost 300.00 for them. You took my money but no products have arrived.

I want my money put back in my account. It's been 2 months since purchase,

3 answers
According to the Bedding Inn shipping & delivery policy, the delivery time depends on the following factors:
  • item processing time;
  • shipping method;
  • time in transit.

Normally, it takes up to 15 business days to process the order. Delivery may take up to 8 business days. Once Bedding Inn ships out your order, they should send a confirmation e-mail to your registered e-mail with tracking No information. You May also track the order status at beddinginn.com. Please go to:
  • My Account;
  • View Detail;
  • Order Tracking.

To get the detailed information about your order as well as to find out how to request a refund, please contact the Bedding Inn customer care team by phone at +865 128 588 9920 or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
Support is provided Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 6:00PM (GMT +08:00).
@Larry Taylor Larry works for Beddinginn. Beddinginn is a scan. look at all the bad reviews. they take your money and don't send you anything and if they do it's garbage. Larry it doesn't take a genius to work out Beddinginn is a scam. No Facebook comes up the Larry taylor an expert in home improvement

Order status

Order status when will it be shipped

#1927276
According to the information provided at beddinginn.com, once Beddinginn ships the order, they should email you the tracking information.
You may also trace your order using the "My Account" tab on the company website. Please click the “View Details” button to get full details regarding your order.

Cancer order

Purchase a car seat cover for 96 xjs jaguar grey color it’s the wrong order I been calling to a number that don’t work

#1927692
According to the Beddinginn FAQ page, the company cancellation policy is as follows:
  • orders canceled before shipping are eligible for a full refund;
  • once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled;

Cancellation policy for custom made items is as follows:
  • orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation are eligible for a full refund;
  • orders canceled after 24 hours of purchase but before shipment, a partial refund including the full shipping cost and 50% of the product price will be issued.

Please note that a purchase can be returned within 7 calendar days of delivery. Once the returned package is confirmed, a refund will be issued. Shipping costs are covered by consumers.
For further assistance please contact Beddinginn Customer Service at service@Beddinginn.com or chat with them online.
Beddinginn is a scam They have been scamming people for years now. If you paid by paypal email paypal for a refund. Also tell paypal that they need stop Beddinginn using paypal This company is NOT american its a cheap chinese company If you paid by credit card call your bank for chargeback Post your reviews on their facebook page. Google the other websites for Beddinginn reviews They wont respond here Also let facebook know this company is a scam. Press the dots on the right side of the post

Hawagray@***.com

Hi my name is Kula Gray I was trying to order a window curtains from this website I just wanted to make sure if the carton is the set the name of the curtains is European elegant embroidered flowers high quality Organza custom Sheer curtain for living room and bedroom please let me know if you come with the Valance thank you I look forward to hearing from you soon

#1927693
If you need any assistance with your order, you may try to reach out to Beddinginn Customer Service:
  • via their online chat;
  • via the company social media networks.
View more answers (1)

How can i get my money back

I paid never go it

#1927694
According to the Beddinginn return and exchange policy, they offer a full refund on any items that are found to be faulty or damaged due to their fault. All returned items must be in brand-new condition, unused and with original tags and packaging.
The following information is required:
  • order No;
  • item code;
  • registered email address;
  • package list.

Bath products and intimates are non-refundable.
If you have further inquiries of your order after the shipment, please contact Beddinginn Customer Service at service@Beddinginn.com or chat with them online.
View more answers (1)

What happen to my product?

What happen to my product?

#1927695
According to the Beddinginn shipping and delivery policy, different items have different receiving time. It depends upon the following factors:
  • shipping method;
  • time in transit;
  • item processing time;
  • unavoidable reasons such as bad weather conditions, etc.

Once they ship out your order, you should receive an email with the tracking No information. You can also refer to "My Account" on their website. When you click the "View Detail" button, there is a column called Order Tracking, where you can view all the detailed information about your order.
Questions 29