Your number is not a valid number also it said I would get more if a discount and I did NOT and the order I placed recently I wanted full coverage FULL custom seat covers for my 2020 jL Rubicon. I want this resolved I want full coverage on custom seat covers and the discount because of this mistake I should be able to choose a full coverage seat covers for 5 seats at the same price because I told everyone about your company and now I'm very upset and cannot get a hold of you and your number is incorrect.

This is not fair nor right. I ordered and paid for covers forever ago also never got them though it said delivered and my card was still charged I'm very upset. We need to speak on phone. What is your actual true number.

Mine is 609-551-****. If not I need to report fraud I forgot the other seat covers from so long ago never even came in and now this order is being messed up also when you said you would give me my money back from first order and then discount on this one.

User's recommendation: Talk to someone live.

Preferred solution: Full refund for old order that never came in yet said delivered a long time.ago and also my order I just placed changed and covered for wjat I spent the first time and never received..please .

Bedding Inn Pros: No good, Support and ease of use once you are signed in.

Bedding Inn Cons: Paid and not received five months ago, Beat around the bush for answers, High custom fee not matches price, For the shipping back.

Comments