Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Featured Not resolved

I want my refund back. I sent in the curtains back. It was not what I ordered st all.it costed me $150.01 put it back on my card

Bedding Inn Cons: It is a scam, Poor customer service.

Comments

Put the photo on there facebook page. Keep putting on the facebook until u get ur moneyback.

Guarantee you get your money also get your moneyback from the postage back from china They wont respond to your review. If you paid by paypal email paypal let them know they have scammed you and get a refund. Paypal has a long list of people being scammed by them. If you paid by credit card let the bank know whats happened and tell them to google trustpilot, sitejabber.com etc.

They have scammed thousands of people. This company is a disgrace to what they do to innocent people Put your review on their facebook page so others can be warned and it also stops their money supply. keep posting on their facebook page until you get a refund and don't pay for the postage. This is how they scam people.

Also show the before and after picture of your item on facebook. THIS COMPANY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTIS Also report them to facebook. On their home page on facebook there is ... (top of the page next to share and follow) click on it find support and help.

click on poor purchase experience. This allows facebook to know that Beddinginn is a scam and using facebook to scam people

Bedding Inn Reviews