I Ordered 2 bed sheet sets on the 8th of November, The money $248 was gone from my bank account on the 11th in that time I have not yet received any emails from Bedding in regarding my parcel.

On the 14th I started asking for my tracking details or even just an update on my order like has it been sent what's happening, In total 6 emails were sent to the generic and 2 in my account on Bedding in and still no response.

I am disappointed I did not check the reviews first but I am hoping I receive my order by the 25th of December for a Christmas present.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE AS THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Bedding Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Bedding Inn to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bedding Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1245410

Hi, please send your order No. to reviews@Beddinginn.com

to get help. Thanks.