I Ordered 2 bed sheet sets on the 8th of November, The money $248 was gone from my bank account on the 11th in that time I have not yet received any emails from Bedding in regarding my parcel.

On the 14th I started asking for my tracking details or even just an update on my order like has it been sent what's happening, In total 6 emails were sent to the generic and 2 in my account on Bedding in and still no response.

I am disappointed I did not check the reviews first but I am hoping I receive my order by the 25th of December for a Christmas present.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE AS THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.

EDEN wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bedding Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Bedding Inn to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bedding Inn and bedding inn shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1245410

Hi, please send your order No. to reviews@Beddinginn.com

to get help. Thanks.