WE NEED TO REPORT THEM TO THE BBB.THEY DON'T EVEN RESPOND.

I SENT WELL OVER 10 EMAILS AND IT JUST GOT KICKED BACK BUT SITE SAID SUCCESSFULLY SENT. IT'S CRAZY. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FOREIGN. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD.

I DISPUTED THIS CHARGE AS FRAUDULENT. I TRIED CALLING AND NOTHING. NO RETURN EMAILS. DO NOT DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE.

HORRIBLE BAD TERRIBLE. THIS IS JUST AS REDICULOUS I NEED TO SUBMIT 100 WORDS IN ORDER TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT? GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I HAVE 18 MORE WORDS TO TYPE BEFORE I CAN HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON.

GOOD LUCK I WON'T BE DOING THIS AGAIN.HAPPY 102 WORDS , CRAZEEEEEE

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $117. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bedding Inn. The most disappointing about 3d duvet cover set at Bedding Inn was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bedding Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bedding Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1251210

Dear Customer,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order.Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you?

Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@Beddinginn.com, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.Have a nice day.

Beddinginn