1.1

I ordered three x sets of doona covers and two sets of pillow cases at a cost of approx.$440.00.

They sent out one pair of pillow cases and when I queried the rest of the order they responded saying that they had been sent in that consignment order. I checked with my postal agency and they confirmed that the consignment only included the small parcel containing the pillow cases and that no other items had been received. I have emailed them and asked for confirmation of the order and or a refund and still I receive no response. I ordered and paid for the items on the 31st October and this order contained some Christmas themed bed linen, hence I expected then to arrive within 30 days, they still haven't arrived and it is now two months since this order was submitted and Christmas is well and truly over.

Bah Humbug.Do not order anything from them you will lose your money.

Review about: Bedding Inn Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Failed to deliver or refund or communicate effectively.

I didn't like: Worthless customer service, Dont honour their policies, Failed to deliver good or refund.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands #1267859

Dear Customer,

So sorry to hear that you had some problems about your order. Could you please let me know your correct id number so that I could be able to help you? Any other questions, please also feel free to send emails to reviews@Beddinginn.com, we will try our best to help you solve your problem.