Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
Resolved

sorry that i can t send more than one picture to see what my mom ordered and what she s received,,,

the bedding set of the little boy and the sheep is scaring!!! look at his eyes!! the blacks lines comes all over and it really ugly.. i sent one picture, you can see the original version selling on the site...one is soft and the version we have received is good for nightmare with this eyes!!

we send a request for money back one month passed and no answer!!

hope to hear for someone soon..its sad because some of my friends already order at this place beddinginn and didn t have any problems,,,

nicole lysight my order has been done on 09 MAY 2015 THANKS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. nicolelys is quite happy with fasting of shipping and stated that there is a room for improvement of lied to regarding shipping items and what i ve received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bedding set and associated monetary loss in the amount of $120. Bedding Inn needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedding set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bedding Inn.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

I also have had problems.Rep actually threatened to seek legal action if I continued to post bad reviews.

I am the one who should be seeking legal Action.

No customer service to inferior products!!!Shame on these rip off artists!

wo_diu

Dear Nicole,

We're so sorry about the prints of the bedding set.What we pursue is offer 100% satisfying products and service.

Your case is really important to us. Could you please offer us the order number or the e-mail address which was used to place the order?

So that we could find the item(which we cannot find on our site) and the detailed information of the manufacturer.Once the problem and your order is verified, we'll give you a good solution, please don't worry.

to wo_diu #1002430

thanks for answering us...the deal you ve offered us for the mistake about what we ve received is ok..we gonna still buy from you because you have a good feedback for your customers..so thank s again ...

nicole L, trois-rivieres 2 juil 2015

to Anonymous #1002432

i m nicole s daughter, my mom speak french so thats why i had to deal with you..thank s for all..

marie-claude l. ( nicole s daughter) anonymous loll