Bedding Inn - Beddinginn...not as seen on the internet !!! attention, marchandises diff que celles recues

sorry that i can t send more than one picture to see what my mom ordered and what she s received,,,

the bedding set of the little boy and the sheep is scaring!!! look at his eyes!! the blacks lines comes all over and it really ugly.. i sent one picture, you can see the original version selling on the is soft and the version we have received is good for nightmare with this eyes!!

we send a request for money back one month passed and no answer!!

hope to hear for someone soon..its sad because some of my friends already order at this place beddinginn and didn t have any problems,,,

nicole lysight my order has been done on 09 MAY 2015 THANKS

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Fasting of shipping
  • What I disliked
    • Lied to regarding shipping items
    • What i ve received

Bedding Set
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #657112 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bedding Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 11, 2015 #1018495

I also have had problems. Rep actually threatened to seek legal action if I continued to post bad reviews. I am the one who should be seeking legal Action. No customer service to inferior products!!! Shame on these rip off artists!

0 0 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1001895

Dear Nicole,
We're so sorry about the prints of the bedding set. What we pursue is offer 100% satisfying products and service. Your case is really important to us. Could you please offer us the order number or the e-mail address which was used to place the order? So that we could find the item(which we cannot find on our site) and the detailed information of the manufacturer. Once the problem and your order is verified, we'll give you a good solution, please don't worry.

0 0 Reply

Jul 02, 2015 #1002430

thanks for answering us...the deal you ve offered us for the mistake about what we ve received is ok..we gonna still buy from you because you have a good feedback for your thank s again ...
nicole L, trois-rivieres 2 juil 2015

1 0 Reply

Jul 02, 2015 #1002432

i m nicole s daughter, my mom speak french so thats why i had to deal with you..thank s for all..
marie-claude l. ( nicole s daughter) anonymous loll

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.