Bedding Inn - Beddinginn is NOT 3-D

This company is impossible to deal with. The duvet cover I received looked nothing like the photo on their website. I sent photos and emailed for at least two weeks and finally gave up. They will not refund my money (offered $5.00 to compensate me) and asked me not to return the product. They are in China so the return postage was extremely expensive. They shipped to me for $48.00, my cost to return range from $66.00 to $159.00 depending on the shipping method. They would not send a shipping label and deduct it from my refund.

This is their website photo and the second picture is what I got. The flower placement is not even the same! They insisted that there was nothing wrong with what they sent and that they were sorry I did not like it, all the while insisting that customer service is very important to them.

Do not order from them. It is a ripoff!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

3D Bedding Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #713898 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bedding Inn? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 10 #1092229

Did the same to me with seat covers. Sent a cheap substitute nothing like photo then tried to push me into keeping it. I only wanted a refund. It has been a month and they have the item back in their possession as confirmed by USPS. It was signed for by them when they picked it up. Still nothing. They just say there is a process to go through. FOR A MONTH??? These were to be a Christmas gift and it completely ruined the holiday in that aspect as I had no gift to give.

0 0 Reply

Oct 12, 2015 #1046622

Dear Customer,
We're sincerely sorry! Could you please send us the Order Number so that we could find the problem as soon as possible. We've contacted the manufacturer about your case. They said the picture you took might be bedding sheet not duvet cover. If it really is duvet cover, have you checked the pattern of another side ? Looking forward to your reply! We've help you out as soon as possible.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bedding Inn. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bedding Inn.
Filing a new complaint about