1.2
Style and Design

I've spent nearly 200.00 on some car seat covers.I tried to contact the company so I can return the product because Id issues with the product.

The company refuses to email me back .

I need the address so I can return the product but its not on the website and I can't get a response tomy email.I will never order from them again and I don't recommend anyone else to give them business

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Bedding Inn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bedding Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bedding Inn and bedding inn customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

Why didn't you use PayPal? I'm just curious when people go oh I did not get my money back...like this is 2016 people not receiving their money back is kind of a sad excuse when you can use PayPal who would had got your money back. Use PayPal next time then this want happen.