It doesn't look anything like the web site they basically gave me two sheets so disappointed I wasted my money do not get anything from these people. It's very pretty but didn't know I was buying sheets it said comforter.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of bed sheets. Bedding Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bed sheets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bedding Inn.

Had an Experience with Bedding Inn?

Comments

My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Bedding Inn - Bedding Review from Aurora, Colorado Bedding Inn "Great experience ! Excellent quality fabric and amazing prints that stands out ! I just got my 2 sets of beddings and I must admit I am absolutely thriled with..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Bedding Inn - Curtain Review Bedding Inn "Sent defective curtain, I sent it back to them, they promised to reimburse for shipping back to them when I reorder a same curtain again, but when I ask to..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more