1.6

After receiving a queen size bed spread I determined that it was not a standard size american queen size.Much smaller.

I was able to finally find a filler that I could jamb into the outer case. It looks okay but not great. It's also a bit small for my queen size bed, But I use pillows to cover up the areas that the sheets stick out. I guess the Chinese measurements differ from the USA.

After reading reviews from other people who returned items and never hearing back from the company or never receiving a refund I decided to live with it.I recommend you show in the USA not from Beddinginn.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of bedding inn bedspread from Bedding Inn. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bedding Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bedding Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments